This project is funded by the European Social Funding Community grants through Worcestershire County Council.
The European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regeneration.
7-Step Civilian Skills program
The 7-Step Civilian Skills program is here to improve your mental health before entering employment or further education.
- Have you ever tried to hold down a job but your mental health is holding you back?
- Have you tried to fill the void often missing when you enter civilian life but nothing seems to hold the same excitement as when you was in the forces?
- Have you tried to fill that void with addiction like, alcohol, drugs, gambling or sex?
- Do you feel like you are bubbling up inside because you are not receiving the job satisfaction or ‘those civvies’ do not understand?
- Do you think civilian life is confusing with no firm direction?
- Have you been out of the services for a long period of time but still do not feel like you ‘fit in?’
- Have you lost your sense of purpose?
- Do you feel like you have no sense of belonging?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, the course may be just for you!
For More information please call our Veterans’ welfare hotline: 07930657568
Looking for a FREE alternative path for your client?
Many agencies, organisations and charities are turning to STEPWAY to seek support for their client.
Are you a prison welfare officer and concerned about how your client is going to adjust to civilian life? Moreover, if they can stay away from the path of crime.
Do you work within the homeless sector and witness on a daily basis the struggles some Veterans face with social inclusion. Are you concerned about their mental well-being and physical health?
Do you work within the transition services and you have some Armed Forces personnel who may find adaption back into civilian street problematic?
Do you have a Veteran with Substance misuse or addiction problems and you are looking for an alternative method to help them engage?
Are you a Custody Officer and you would like to see your client take a different path? An alternative to repeated court appearances.
Look no further. STEPWAY can offer an alternative path, a course that will empower Veterans with self-awareness in most areas of Mental well-being. Thus, bringing them to a stage where they can engage in many of our educational and employment programs.
Help them to be their best!